Bigger Than Beauty™ Giving Partner Eligibility Criteria
Thanks to our passionate, purpose-driven customers, every Thrive Causemetics purchase helps us donate to organizations that uplift their communities. We call these nationwide organizations our Giving Partners. Most of our Giving Partner relationships begin with an in-kind donation of Thrive Causemetics products to support their programs and initiatives that directly assist others.
At Thrive Causemetics, once you’re a part of our Giving Partner family, you’re always a part of our family. We continually look for ways to show up for our Giving Partners, whether it’s writing notes of encouragement, highlighting them in our email and social media campaigns, or providing additional products and/or cash funding.
Our in-kind donation application period is currently closed and will reopen in January 2023.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered under the US Internal Revenue Code as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission supports one of our eight giving causes:
- Domestic Abuse
- Racial + Social Justice
- Underserved Marginalized Youth
What we do not donate to:
- Ticketed events, conferences, or festivals.
- Politically affiliated causes or political campaigns.
- Raffles, silent auctions, swag bags.
Other helpful information:
- We deeply value our Giving Partner relationships, and in order to provide ample care to each organization, the number of nonprofits we can donate to each year is limited. Competitive applicants are organizations who clearly demonstrate a need for donated Thrive Causemetics products.
- There is no financial cost associated with an in-kind donation from Thrive Causemetics; however, all federal, state, and local taxes are the recipient's responsibility. Consult your tax advisor if you have any questions.
Interested in joining our Giving Partner Family? Sign up HERE to be notified when our next application period opens.